The Sunshine Law requires advance notice of items that may be closed. See sec. 610.022.2.
- Litigation (may be closed under sec. 610.021(1) RSMo)
- Other - contracts (may be closed under sec. 610.021(12) RSMo)
- Personnel (may be closed under sec. 610.021(3) and/or (13) RSMo)
- Other - closed records (may be closed under sec. 610.021(14) RSMo)
- Other - security systems (may be closed under sec. 610.021(19) RSMo)
In addition to the items listed above, any items from the immediately preceding agenda could be continued to this agenda.
Cases appearing on the agenda may be amended or changed by the Commission during the agenda meeting. The resulting order may differ from the proposal indicated on the original agenda.
Cases appearing on the Weekly Docket of the Commission may be discussed as necessary on the days on which they appear on the Docket.
One or more members of the Commission may attend this meeting by telephone, video conference or other electronic means. If the meeting is conducted by any such means, the public may observe and attend the meeting at the location stated herein.
The Official Agenda of the Commission is posted on the 3rd Floor of the Governor Office Building in the vicinity of the receptionist's area and may include additional items.